Monday 14 April 2014

TMI Tag

 
 
What are you wearing?
 
I'm wearing a Rolling Stones graphic tee, exercise shorts (I'm having a lazy day at home) and blue pumps.
 
How tall are you?

5ft 4 (163cm)
 
Any piercings?

I have 3 piercings, two on my right ear and 1 on my left ear

Favourite show?

At the moment it has to be Two Broke Girls on E4 and Emergency Couple (a Korean drama).

Favourite song?

Clean Bandit 'Rather Be': I absolutely love this song!
 
How old are you?

16 years old (6th March 1998)
 
Zodiac sign?

Pisces- Which has the element of water and is the twelfth sign of the zodiac
 
Favourite Quote?

'Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.'
-Oscar Wilde
 
Favourite actor/actress?

Keira Knightley and Johnny Depp (especially in Pirates Of The Caribbean)
 
Favourite colour?

Pastel Blue
 
How long does it take you to shower?

Forever! My mum always complains when I'm in the shower because I take so long. It varies between 20-30 minutes.
 
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Forever as well! It depends whether I have a shower in the morning or the night before. If I have a shower in the morning it will take me an hour and 45 minutes to get ready. If I have a shower the night before it takes me an hour and 10 minutes.
 
Last book you read?

Bird Song by Sebastian Faulks
 
The book you’re currently reading?

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (for the 2nd time)
 
Last person you talked to?

My dad when he came home from work
 
The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

The last person I texted was my best friend Sammy!
 
Favourite food?

Definitely Oriental! Anything Chinese, Japanese, Korean, India but I'm not keen on Thai food 
 
Place you want to visit?

Seoul in South Korea
 
Last song you sang?

Addicted to you by Avicii
 
 
Speak to you soon lovelies! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system