Tuesday 15 April 2014

Holiday Wishlist

On Friday my mum, dad, best friend and I are going on holiday and so I'm going shopping to get some holiday clothes. I'm going to have to get some warm clothes seeing as where I'm going in Scotland its snowing on the mountains and its temperatures have dropped. So time to get out the woolly coats again. I thought this would be a good opportunity to share my holiday wish list and what I'm hoping to buy.

Blue Check Crochet Collar Tunic Dress: £ 11.00
I love this dress, its the perfect pattern and colour for going to Scotland and I have a love for collared dresses and tops. Additionally I love patterned clothes I used to wear basic patterns a lot in the past but know I've gone a lot more risky and begun wearing clothes with crazy patterns and designs.


Navy and Green Tartan Check Shift Dress: £18.00
This is another dress I love especially the tartan pattern. Yet again it is perfect for going to Scotland and the pockets on the sides add some more body then just a plain dress which I love!

Wide Fit Black Side Zip Chunky Block Heel Boots: £17.99
What a long name for a pair of black heeled boots. I don't normally wear boots as I'm more of a pumps person. However, I saw one of my friends wearing them to a meal out and I have wanted some ever since. I probably won't be able to wear them walking around Loch Ness but they are perfect for the evening.  

Essie Nail Polish Tart Deco 13.5ml: £7.99
Even though it doesn't seem to fit into the colour scheme its a colour which I definitely want to be wearing on holiday. Its such a bright cheerful colour and brings attention to your hands.


Navy Colour Block Faux Fur Trim Hooded Parka: £30
Seeing as I'm going to Scotland and where I'm going its cold I thought a warm parka would be a good buy. I love this parka as it has different shades and there isn't too much going on its simple and has a cute fur hood which will help keep me warm.


Parisian Black Check Leggings: £12.99 
If someone was to ask me leggings or jeans I would definitely choose leggings. They are so comfy and so flexible. I do wear jeans but sometimes I feel uncomftable. These leggings are simple but complex. The black and white colour means it can go with nearly any thing like a plain white tee or plain shirt and not look to much but the complex pattern means it isn't just a boring plain outfit and it adds some fun.


While I'm in Scotland I won't have much internet so I won't be posting but when I return back from Scotland I have a few posts lined up for you guys!

See you soon lovelies! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system