Wednesday 27 February 2019

Monthly Music Playlist // February 2019

Hey Guys!

As I've only just got back into blogging recently, I haven't done a Monthly Music Playlist post for a while. So, this week I'm sharing my favourite songs from February with you guys ❤


Bloodline by Ariana Grande
Bad Idea by Ariana Grande
Needy by Ariana Grande
NASA by Ariana Grande
in my head by Ariana Grande
Break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored by Ariana Grande
i'm so tired... by Troye Sivan and Lauv
Don't Call Me Up by Mabel
Mine by Slayyyter
Panic Room by Au/Ra, CamelPhat
365 by Katy Perry and Zedd
I Like Me Better by Lauv
Handmade Heaven by MARINA
Last Hurrah by Bebe Rexha
Who Do You Love by The Chainsmokers and 5 Seconds of Summer
Make Me Feel by Janelle Monae
Taste by Tyga feat. Offset
bellyache by Billie Eilish
Loyal To Me by Bina Nesbitt
Human by Maggie Lindemann
Dumb by Imani Williams, Tiggs Da Author and Belly Squad
One Drink by Picture This
Queen by Loren Gray
bury a friend by Billie Eilish
I'm a Mess by Bebe Rexha
Where My Girls At by 702
High School by Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME by The 1975
I'M OK by iKon
7 Rings by Ariana Grande
Power Over Me by Dermot Kennedy
Want Your Kiss by New Love
There You Are by ZAYN
Lost Control by Alan Walker and Sorana
Galaxy by Missy Modell
Faded by ZHU
Lights Down Low by MAX
I'm Ready by Sori
Lie to Me by 5 Seconds of Summer
Killer Queen by 5 Seconds of Summer
Want You Back by 5 Seconds of Summer
Dancing With A Stranger by Sam Smith and Normani
Ocean Drive by Pia Mia
Wow. by Post Malone
Love Shot by EXO
Gotta Go by Chung Ha
Mama by Clean Bandit feat. Ellie Goulding
It's Not Living (If It's Not With You) by The 1975
Baby by Clean Bandit feat. MARINA & Luis Fonsi
Forget You Not by Little Mix
Notice by Little Mix
Love A Girl Right by Little Mix
Play by Jax Jones and Years & Years
Gravity by EXO
Oasis by EXO
Nothing Breaks Like a Heart by Miley Cyrus and Mark Ronson
Wasabi by Little Mix
Hurts Like Hell by Madison Beer feat. Offset
Suncity by Khalid feat. Empress Of
Sweet but Psycho by Ava Max
Remedy by Alesso
Shallow by Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper
Just You and I by Tom Walker
Giant by Rag'n'Bone Man and Calvin Harris



The next Monthly Music Playlist will be March but before then, I have a whole lot of content prepared for you guys from book reviews to routines and makeup reviews! 

See you next week my loves! ❤

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system