Wednesday 31 October 2018

Halloween Spotify Playlist // Let's Get Spooky 🎃

Hey Guys!

Happy Halloween 🎃👻


As it is officially Halloween I wanted to share my spooky Halloween playlist with you guys! I'll be listening to this playlist while I get ready to go to an Annual Purge themed party 🔪 Let me know in the comments below what you'll be dressing up as for Halloween! 


#1 Disturbia by Rihanna
#2 Thriller by Michael Jackson
#3 Ghostbusters by Ray Parker, Jr.
#4 I Put A Spell On You by Marilyn Manson
#5 The Addams Family Theme from "The Addams Family"
#6 The Monster by Eminem & Rihanna
#7 Hungry Like The Wolf by Duran Duran
#8 I'm In Love With A Monster by Fifth Harmony
#9 Heads Will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
#10 This Is Halloween from "The Nightmare Before Christmas"
#11 Stranger Things Theme from "Stranger Things" 
#12 The Time Warp from "The Rocky Horror Show"
#13 Spooky by Dusty Springfield
#14 One Way or Another by Blondie
#15 Monster Mash by Bobby "Boris" Pickett
#16 Survive the Night by MandoPony
#17 Halloween Night 
#18 Magnetic by Jessie J
#19 Howlin' For You by The Black Keys
#20 Monster by Kanye West, JAY Z, Rick Ross & Nicki Minaj 
#21 Dracula's Wedding by OutKast feat. Kelis
#22 Judas by Lady Gaga
#23 Scream by Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson
#24 A Nightmare on My Street by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
#25 She Wolf by Shakira
#26 Monster by Lady Gaga
#27 Cannibal by Kesha
#28 Goosebumps Theme from "Goosebumps"
#29 The Walking Dead Theme from "The Walking Dead"
#30 The Murder (Theme from "Psycho")
#31 The Piano Duet from "Corpse Bride"
#32 Halloween Theme from "Halloween"
#33 American Horror Story (Main Title)
#34 Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell 
#35 Beautiful Monster by Ne-Yo
#36 Beetlejuice Theme from "Beetlejuice"
#37 Witch Doctor (Radio Mix) by Cartoons
#38 Calling All the Monsters by China Anne McClain
#39 Tell Me It's A Nightmare by Kim Petras
#40 Boo! Bitch! by Kim Petras
#41 TRANSylvania by Kim Petras
#42 o m e n by Kim Petras
#43 Close Your Eyes by Kim Petras

Follow the 'This is Halloween' playlist on Spotify here!




I hope you have a spooktacular Halloween! 🎃💀👻

See you soon!

Amy x

9 comments:

  1. Some good tunes on there Ames! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. music promo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. buy spotify plays

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog website is pretty cool! How was it made ! buy spotify plays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? Because I’m going to start my website soon, but I’m a little lost on everything. Many thanks! buy spotify streams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. buy spotify plays

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks.
    Buy Spotify Plays

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. Buy Spotify Plays

    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system