Sunday 11 March 2018

Monthly Playlist // February and March

Hey Guys!

I've done a few of these playlist posts now, so I want to start doing a post once a month on my monthly music playlist to share my favourite tunes and what songs I've discovered recently. I go out quite a bit in Newcastle so there is always tons of great music being played at our favourite places! 

If you hadn't guessed by now I'm into a lot of Korean music and chart hits from the UK and United States, so if there are any songs you recommend let me know  


1. To Do List by Hyolyn
2. Starry Night by Mamamoo
3. Por Favor by Pitbull & Fifth Harmony
4. I Promise You (I.P.U.) by Wanna One
5. Magic by Craig David
6. Dive by Joo Young
7. Bad Boy by Red Velvet
8. Forget About Tomorrow by Jay Park
9. Notorious by TRAX & LIP2SHOT feat. Sophiya
10. Black Dress by CLC
11. One Shot, Two Shot by BoA
12. Friends by Marshmello & Anne-Marie
13. All The Stars by Kendrick Lamar
14. Bad Vibe by M.O, Lotto Boyzz & Mr Eazi
15. Blinded By Your Grace, Pt. 2 by Stormzy feat. MNEK
16. Him & I by G-Eazy and Halsey
17. Holiday by Suzy feat. DPR LIVE
18. IDGAF by Dua Lipa
19. Love Scenario by iKON
20. Pray For Me by The Weeknd and Kendrick Lamar
21. River by Eminem feat. Ed Sheeran
22. Thanks by SEVENTEEN
23. Zero For Conduct by Block B - BASTARZ
24. Daydream by j-hope (BTS)
25. 17 by MK
26. Bouff Daddy by J Hus
27. Sober by Suzy
28. Alors On Danse by Stromae

What is your favourite song this month? Let me know in the comments below!

See you next Sunday my lovelies!  

Amy xx 


2 comments:

  1. They're amazing, I love Dua Lipa!!

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to see her live! She would be so good :) Amy x

      Delete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system