Sunday 19 March 2017

Travel Essentials | Brussels 2017

Hey Guys!

On Saturday I'll  be flying out to Brussels for a trip with the Media Society, so I thought I would share my travel essentials with you all   The flight is only around one hour and 25 minutes so I won't need a lot of essentials for the flight and seeing as I'm only in Brussels for 4 days I'll only need a few items! Carry on reading to find out what travel essentials I'll be taking with me :)


Passport & Passport Holder

Of course the most important thing I'll need to travel is my passport and passport holder. Without my passport I won't even be getting on the plane haha! My passport holder is from Paperchase and helps keep my passport safe and stops it from getting damaged while it is sat in my bag. I love this passport holder as its colourful and bright, so when I'm looking in my bag for it I can instantly recognise it and won't lose it easily in my bag, which is a bonus!

Glasses

My eye sight has been getting so bad recently to the point I'm having to wear them all the time and I can't really read much without them, so for travelling and exploring around Brussels I think it is pretty essential that I take them with me. I know if I don't take them I'll really need them, so it's best I have them on me in case :)

Camera | Panasonic Lumix DMC- LZ20

I've never been to Brussels before and seeing as we are exploring the city a lot I think it is essential to take my camera with me to get some good shots and also get pictures for my blog to share with you guys! I love travelling and taking great photos to look back on, it is one of my favourite things! Hopefully its not too big to fit in my carry on bag :)

Sunglasses

I don't actually know if its going to be sunny in Brussels while we are there but just in case I thought I would pack a pair, you never know when there could be a random sunny day and I'd rather be prepared than not at all :) These sunglasses are only the cheap ones from Primark and aren't that comfortable but I'd rather take these ones in case I end up losing them or breaking them haha.

Vaseline

When flying I get really dry lips and in general my lips tend to peel quite a lot, so by taking Vaseline with me I'll be able to reduce the chance of getting chapped lips and them cracking. It's also an essential item in my make up routine so it works for both travelling and getting ready!

Book | Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban

On the plane and when we have spare time in the hostel I'll probably spend some time reading the book I've been enjoying recently! I've read the first two Harry Potter books so I've now moved on to the third one. Seeing as I want to get through the Harry Potter collection taking it away with me to read in my spare time is a good idea :) If you haven't read the Harry Potter books yet I recommend you do, they are so good!

Notebook | Paperchase

By best friend Sam brought me a really cute notebook from Paperchase for my birthday and I've fallen in love with the colours and pattern  In this notebook I don't just wrote notes in here I use it to reflect on what I'm grateful for and any quotes that I like to live by and want to read to keep me going. Its a reflection of positivity! So, I'd like to take it to Brussels so that I can reflect on the trip and write down the moments of the trip I loved! I love writing passages like these because later on I can see what I was loving at the time and if I feel down I can pick myself back up again 

What are your travel essentials when you are travelling? Let me know in the comments below ♡ 

On Wednesday I'll be sharing another travelling post so look out for that! 

See you on Wednesday my lovelies!  

Amy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system