Sunday 9 June 2013

The Fault In Our Stars




Recently I read the novel 'The Fault In Our Stars' and I have to say it is one of my favourite books. I started reading it every night in the past week but then this weekend I couldn't put it down and I finished it. It showed me such emotion. It is so romantic and opened my eyes, I fell in love as soon as Augustus Waters was mentioned and loved him and Hazel. John Green goes into such depth with the the feelings and thoughts of the two characters Hazel and Augustus and It really made me think and step away from the book. I think what really brought it to home was that cancer affects so many people at different ages. I cried, laughed, got angry (especially at Peter Van Houten), and smiled. My friends recommended this book to me and I'm so glad they did. I would recommend this book to anybody, in fact I have recommended it to my mum, cousins, aunties and family friends. It is a book where the characters stay with you. It has really inspired me to raise money for charities that help people who suffer with cancer. 

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system